Kat and Kyle of Yoga International talk with the founder of Warrior Wear (a yoga clothing company for men), Jered Seibert, about challenges and stereotypes that male practitioners can face, yoga clothing for men, addressing competition on the mat, body image, and much more!
- Jered’s yoga story
- Advice for guys trying find a yoga class that works for them
- How to work with competitive feelings on the mat
- The relationship between yoga and body image
- The importance of self-confidence
- Does the lack of men’s yoga clothing make yoga less accessible for men?
- What Jered considers when he designs yoga clothes for men
- The importance of function in fashion
- The value of not coercing people to do yoga
To stream the podcast episode, please click here